Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.
“True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
The Ultimate Realtionship Guide
A passionate, thriving relationship is a beautiful thing that can give you certainty, meaning, and a powerful source of drive. What’s the secret to enjoying the relationship of your dreams? How do you spark passion and love, even in moments of conflict? Your relationship should be your greatest source of pleasure. If you’re struggling with your partner, or would like to take your relationship to the next level, we invite you onto the Ultimate Relationship Program with Embodied Tantra. Check out our approach below and fill in your details, get in touch and book a session with us. When we meet our partners, we make an unconscious contract to help each other resolve emotional injuries of the past , we unconsciously pick or hire the perfect person to trigger this stored painful memory of our past , it is for this exact reason we have come together . Relationships are not a problem to be solved but an adventure to be embraced. Conflict is a gift to be unpacked , to embrace, an opportunity to grow , resolve and mature . Conflict can not be resolved at the level with which it was created. We hire the person in our life who is most compatible to help us resolve what is unresolved from our childhood. Our relationship lives in the space between us and it is sacred . This becomes the playground for our children . When there are only two options , take the third option ! Keep the space between you safe and sacred . Honour the space between you , by visiting the other by crossing the bridge . Cross the bridge with an open mind to learn , with curiosity and compassion , leave behind your hurt and trauma. Crossing the bridge is becoming completely present with your partner, listening without interruption, defensiveness or judgement, holding an unconditional space for your partner to share.
“Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.”—Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Seven Principles for Conscious Relationships:
1. The relationship lives in the space between us.
2. The emotional charged part of your partner is the child in them trying to tell their story , allow each other to tell that story by crossing the bridge.
3. We are energy that can be positive and negative , be aware of this energy by not making the space toxic .
4. When our partners exhibits bewildering behaviour , it is a cry for help from the child within them , the behaviour is a protection , get to know each other’s cry for help .
5. The stretching principle is based on the idea that every frustration in the relationship is a gift to be unpacked. Thank your partner for this opportunity to grow.
6. Release joy into the relationship. Play, joy and fun are all essential agreedients for connection and repairing any disconnection in the relationship, it is also important to direct our passion into the relationship otherwise these passion will be redirected outside the relationship and we will begin to feel the relationship is no longer working.
7. Create a compelling dream together as a couple. Define the relationship, be specic about goals and plans short term and long term. when we are specific we deirect enegry towards attracting and achieving our dreams and goals.
“There isn’t any formula or method. You learn to love by loving.” —Aldous Huxley
8.The Discipline of Loving Truth: The Power of Vulnerability Give the gift of heartfelt honesty and commit to expressing it openly in this moment.
10.The Discipline of Gratitude & Giving: Appreciation is the Power, Experience life’s greatest blessings now.
Book an appointment with us today,Learn how to be fully alive, fully present with a rich connection with self and your partner, this allows for the richest of human experiences. Learn effective communication skills, and “dissolve” relationship conflict created by affairs, projections, past traumas and attachment difficulties. This is much more than couples counselling. Couples counselling generally is not effective at all as it is based on a premise that there is something wrong in the relationship. We do not see it this way. We belive that the relationship is not broken but is a mirror of what needs to be resolved or dissolved within ourselves and within our relationships. Embodied Tantra is our relationship coaching approach which is based on ancient tantra practise, object relations, encounter centered couples therapy and dynamic psychosocialsomatic psychotherapy. An Embodied Tantra coaching session results in re-connection, restores compassion, forgiveness and intimacy, teaches how to make authentic mutual amends, and rebuilds mutual trust for a new future together.
Seven Relationship Skills :
4. Reclaim Playfulness, Presence and Passion. Polarity doesnt age, you can spark passion in your lover that has been dormant for years. It can take minutes. What does your partner need? Who are you at your core? How can you express your deepest gift to your partner?
The day will come when, after harnessing the winds, the tides and gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.” —Teilhard de Chardin
Read article Reignite The Passion